My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prayers for my oldest daughter please--UPDATE

rpbrown

Premium Member
After 22 weeks of chemotherapy, she goes in Monday morning for a mastectomy and then back on November 1st for reconstruction. She has been strong throughout but I can tell it is wearing her down quickly.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Have sent prayers out for your daughter, you and the rest of the family and friends. Will continue to do so Brother.

rpbrown

Premium Member
Good news. The Great Architect was looking over her for sure. The doc's say it went text book perfect. She was up and walking around later Monday afternoon and went home Tuesday.
She goes back November 1st for reconstructive surgery which is supposed to be a longer, more difficult procedure so please continue to pray for her.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
The Great Architect was looking over her for sure. The doc's say it went text book perfect. She was up and walking around later Monday afternoon and went home Tuesday.
She goes back November 1st for reconstructive surgery which is supposed to be a longer, more difficult procedure so please continue to pray for her.
GREAT NEWS BROTHER!!!!!! Will continue the prayers!