My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Promotion!!!

masonic1

I would like to announce that I got a call back from my job to be interviewed for a supervisor position and it's a nice step up for me. Pray for me brothers, this is a great thing for my wife and 4 children as well!! I will keep you guys updated on the verdict once they tell me on Monday.

Charles Anderson Lodge No. 1314

masonic1

Ok brothers I had my interview yesterday and it went well so all prayers are definitely needed now to see this thing all the way through. I was told that they will be letting all the applicants who applied for this position know the verdict by Wednesday or Thursday whether they got it or not, so its right around the corner and I will keep you guys posted about it.

masonic1

Ok brothers hopefully they tell me that I got the job today but if they don't it will definitely be tomorrow. I'm anticipating this moment so bad I have a slight bit of nervousness right now cause this could mean the completion of the first part of my 5 year plan which means I will be right on schedule. So I will be praying again before I leave for work today and I will be taking a super positive spirit and energy with me. It may sound crazy but I feel like for every step a mason brother takes in a positive direction, all masons progress from it as well so I need all of you guys o put that positive light in the air for me today and help your brother being home another win for all of our brothers!