My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proof that lizards rule the world - Illuminati confirmed

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
eye witness accounts are the least reliable type of accounts/. My aunt once told me while she was on a Church Mission in south America that a couple buses collided on a Mtn road and rolled down a hill and the town came together to pray during recovery operations and miraculously everyone was healed, people whose necks were snapped around went back right and all was well.......that's when I knew my aunt had lost it, she believed that there were now a village full of what are essentially zombies in South America

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
There are those that truly believe the shapeshifting alien lizard theories. And at least one author getting rich from them.
Yeah, I've read about him, this is where I first encountered this ridiculous theory. I saw where he packed in 6,000 people to hear him talk. It's hard to believe that there are that many silly people in one area.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
It probably has not escaped attention that the Widow Isis, while usually depicted as a human is also frequently depicted as a cobra. For example:

IsisHeiroglyph.jpg
Tell us "why".