My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reflection Chamber

dfreybur

Premium Member
Ah, I didn't realize anyone was trying to use it during a tiled ritual. If a candidate had been put in a CoR well before the ritual started then it may have been a non-issue.

Right, but it does depend on the insecurity and learnedness of the grand line. They could object anyways. But that's a hypothetical case now. It's hypothetical case that triggers by rebellious side but it is not what happened.

lourocks

Im from grand lodge of ny before my first degree i was placed in the reflection chamber what a experience

Freemason Connect Mobile

giovanni

Brothers,

Today during our certification exam a letter, that was written by our Grand Master, was read and it appears that Lodges are turning their anteroom into a "Reflection Chamber" which is a room painted black, with mirrors, and candles; this is based off of European Lodges (or rites). If you visit, or know of, lodges that use this room (or any elements of it) please contact your D.D.G.M so he can contact Waco for an investigation.

I think that only Lodges working AASR ritual adopted the CoR. Mine did, as well as most Italian lodges of Grande Oriente d'Italia. Emulation lodges have no CoR.