My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regarding PHA members

dfreybur

Premium Member
Why do pha wait a whole year to raise there brothers?

Remember when you first knocked on the door? You were told to have patience. Most of us are brothers the rest of our lives so there should be no rush.

I've read of jurisdictions where a year between degrees are expected. The jurisdictions I've heard about with this tradition are outside of the Americas. If it's a tradition or even a rule in a jurisdiction here I don't object - It's one of the first lessons taught to me. AND one of the hardest to learn!

BroBook

Premium Member
I agree with nat geo here. What keeps us divided is how we label our lodges and our selves. We meet on the level and part on the square. Its what we do and how we act in between those times that makes us. "If we don't hang together we will hang separately." (Ben Franklin) Also if you don't study history you will be bound to it by repeating mistakes already made.

Freemason Connect Mobile

In between meeting and departing we must at least act upright!!!

My Freemasonry HD

BroBook

Premium Member
That is the clandestine masons most popular statement. What if a female mason gives you that same GHS?

S&F
Bro. Byron Upton

You wrong for that,there is no such thing as a female mason bro McCoy I think would call them Eastern Stars, they have their own GHS if I saw a female giving ours I would think she is been robbed and if I could stop her from being a victim without getting killed I might fly to her assistance

My Freemasonry HD

bupton52

Premium Member
You wrong for that,there is no such thing as a female mason bro McCoy I think would call them Eastern Stars, they have their own GHS if I saw a female giving ours I would think she is been robbed and if I could stop her from being a victim without getting killed I might fly to her assistance

My Freemasonry HD

There most certainly is a such thing as a female mason, and they have nothing to do with the OES.

BryanMaloney

Premium Member
Do pha wear there rings the same way as 4 letter ? I personally wear the points facing towards me

Please stop referring to "mainstream" lodges as "4 letter" or similarly. The distinction of "regular = 3 letter, irregular = 4 letter" is flatly false. The regular Grand Lodges of "mainstream" Freemasonry in the USA include AF&AM, F&AM, and FAAM.

lmeeks357

All do respect brother that's what our brothers down refer to each other as and so will I , u don't see me going to your district and telling u what to change say or not say 4 letter is used in pha and acient free and accepted masons thank you

bupton52

Premium Member
All do respect brother that's what our brothers down refer to each other as and so will I , u don't see me going to your district and telling u what to change say or not say 4 letter is used in pha and acient free and accepted masons thank you

Naw, don't put that on all of PHA. I've already stated that what you are saying is not accurate. Just because many people in your district say it, doesn't mean it's right.

lmeeks357

Well I never said all pha I said my district and just because its not in your district don't make it right either bro

bupton52

Premium Member
Well I never said all pha I said my district and just because its not in your district don't make it right either bro

I'm gonna be honest with you, the way you are talking sounds just like the myriad of clandestine masons I see everyday. 3 and 4 letter this and that is common vernacular with them. I don't know what y'all are doing in NC, but I know of brothers in NC from the GL of North Carolina and the Prince Hall Grand Lodge of North Carolina and they do NOT refer to each other as 3 or 4 letter.

tldubb

Premium Member
Naw, don't put that on all of PHA. I've already stated that what you are saying is not accurate. Just because many people in your district say it, doesn't mean it's right.

I'm gonna be honest with you, the way you are talking sounds just like the myriad of clandestine masons I see everyday. 3 and 4 letter this and that is common vernacular with them. I don't know what y'all are doing in NC, but I know of brothers in NC from the GL of North Carolina and the Prince Hall Grand Lodge of North Carolina and they do NOT refer to each other as 3 or 4 letter.

I agree with you Bro.bupton, but I have heard it used for certain clandestine lodges, not so much for regular lodges.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Freemason Connect HD mobile app