My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regarding PHA members

lmeeks357

I stand corrected I talked to my wm and he confirmed that , but please don't ever refer to me as a clandestine mason , not only is that disrespect to me as a mason but to my family that has been in this beutiful organization for over 80 years I will never associate myself with them n never will I don't kmow about no one but I remember my third degree oath

lmeeks357

I stand corrected I just confirmed what you were saying to my work for master and you alright brother but as a man and Mason please don't ever refer too me as clandestine mason

tldubb

Premium Member
I said clandestine lodges, if what I have posted offends you I apologize. Psalm 133

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Freemason Connect HD mobile app

lmeeks357

Your a brother at the end of the day and I love you, Ima stay squared regardless bro , a lot of ph brothers still have that fire that intrigues me but down here its more of a pissing contest , I personally like it all but I will forever will be humbled cuz I know the long journey it took to become part of the canvas

tldubb

Premium Member
I would still come to your aid if you were found to be in distress.

tldubb

Premium Member
Clarence C. Kittrell, #149(pha), Phila, PA, MWPHGL of PA

BryanMaloney

Premium Member
All do respect brother that's what our brothers down refer to each other as and so will I , u don't see me going to your district and telling u what to change say or not say 4 letter is used in pha and acient free and accepted masons thank you

Are Masons under the Grand Lodge of Indiana all bogus, then? They're not "four letter". They are F&AM. Indeed, 24 US states' "mainstream" Grand Lodges are not "four letter". Does this mean you do not believe they are Regular, or does it mean you believe they are all PHA? They are not in the least bit "four letter". Or does 3 = 4?

Indiana is not "Ancient Free & Accepted Masons". Colorado is not. Minnesota is not. Illinois is not. They are all "Free & Accepted Masons", no "Ancient" in their name.

BroBook

Premium Member
I have a question all this talk has pointed me toward a question . Is there a well informed brother who has a link to a site telling which G.Lodges
The Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Mass recognize ?

My Freemasonry HD

bupton52

Premium Member
I have a question all this talk has pointed me toward a question . Is there a well informed brother who has a link to a site telling which G.Lodges
The Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Mass recognize ?

My Freemasonry HD

For certain they recognize all MWPHGL of each state with the exception of Mississippi and Florida. The MW Stringer GL of Mississippi and the MW Union GL of Florida which are the PHGLs in their respective states

My Freemasonry HD

BroBook

Premium Member
For certain they recognize all MWPHGL of each state with the exception of Mississippi and Florida. The MW Stringer GL of Mississippi and the MW Union GL of Florida which are the PHGLs in their respective states

My Freemasonry HD

Any idea why?

My Freemasonry HD

DaRabboni

I've recently met a Prince Hall Mason and he had no idea of any password, word for a grip, signs, or due guards. However, I was sure that he was definitely legit. But anyways, I know that the teachings of PHA are slightly different, and what I am wondering is if Prince Hall Masons have such signs and due guards. Anybody know?

M.M Pride of Beaumont lodge 291-PAY
Passwords grips signs and modes of recognition are the same Masonicly but now signs for pha vary from state to state but they are not much different so pha or non pha Masonic is Masonic but always first ask for a dues card

lmeeks357

Im not for sure but one day I was at the mall , and I saw three pha brothers comming from out the mall , thet alllllll had light on lol and I stopped one of them and he saw my ring and did the sign of a mm n I was like wow they do it the same way so even tho he gave that one sign the same I'm still not sure if all the signs n tokens they do r the same hope my example helps any brother

dfreybur

Premium Member

Any chance these two jurisdictions will change their names to the MWPHAGLofXX standard? Eventually it will help the movement towards recognition somewhat.

As to figuring out what jurisdictions yours recognizes, I've had to get an on-line copy of the most recent Proceedings and read through it to locate the current list. So far I have not found an on-line list on the web sites of any of my 3 jurisdictions.