My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resolutions

LRG

Premium Member
Both sides of the square have good points but the law has been set. I think it is needed to make sure that things are done correct.

A big WOW goes out to J Ebeling ( he has tiled the Grand Lodge doors for 27 straight years ) a many resolutions you have heard and seen passed and failed- i bet ;)

Joey

Co-Founder
Staff Member
Joey,
You just lucked out!!!! You now have seven months to work on it. Probably the best practice you could have. Sink or swim. Right?

Brother Joey,
I am a DI, and I have never failed a brother who gives his all to learning the opening and closing ritual.
Last year the lodges in my district that had all three of their principal officers certified scored much better during the reception of the DDGM then the lodges that did not. I offer this as proof that the certification process is beneficial to the lodges.
As for the small lodges with older brothers, well I have found that it is usually the older brothers who are doing the teaching. I do not see this requirement as being detrimental to these lodges.

Thank you both...... I am sure that I will not have a problem at all with it. :cool:

Joey

Co-Founder
Staff Member
I know that my with my Brothers help I will become very proficient in the opening and closing on all four lodges. :D

J

JEbeling

Thanks LRG.. ! wish you and yours a merry christmas.. !

Its kinda of a job nobody else wanted.. ! but I have been blessed to have known a bunch of very fine grand lodge officers.. ! there is a lot of fine people who care a lot about masonary.. ! the lawyers who work to keep us legal.. ! and other people who give up their time.. that would be worth thousands of dollars.. just because the love the craft.. !

LRG

Premium Member
A merry CHRISTmas to you and yours

You very right about all the legal help and dedication. All for free.

True to the brotherhood