My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning Mason

Lightlife

Site Benefactor
Premium Member
I was a member of The Three Pillars (T3P) and have been an inactive member of this forum for about 5 years. I have been in every line chair except the Master. I also spent two years as a DEO and a stint on the committee of the Virginia Masonic Herold. I have worked in or for the US Department of Defense for more than 40 years and have taught at the graduate level at Norwich University and The George Washington University. I am an honorary life member of Salem Lodge #4, Salem, OR (presented for my father's work, not mine), a life member of several lodges in Virginia and a life member of the Scottish Rite. I am also a Royal Arch Mason and a member of the Texas Lodge of Research.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
I was one of the early members of TSS, yes. There was another forum that this one spun off from but the name continuously escapes me.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
No, this was Masons of Texas before MF. Similar construction, some of the same older members here, a lot of game playing.