September 11th

Discussion in 'The Refreshment Lounge' started by JBD, Sep 11, 2009.

1. JBD

JBD Premium Member

Let us not forget, on this day, those Americans and others whose last September 11th was in 2001.

:sc: :texasg:

2. HKTidwell

HKTidwell Premium Member

This is a day close to my heart, I lost a lot of brothers and Sisters in the fire service when the towers came down. :( May God be with the families and friends of all people who suffered a loss 8 years ago. May we never forget nor loose sight of the tragedy that occurred on this day.

3. david918

david918 Premium Member

One of my longtime masonic friends is a retired FDNY Captain his son is also in the FDNY and survived the collapse of the north tower.I'll always remember that tragic morning

4. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

5. JTM

JTM "Just in case" Premium Member

i almost watched that. clicked it, it opened up. saw the first picture... had to prepare myself for it. i'll have to watch that later.

6. nick1368

nick1368 Registered User

seems like yesterday......

7. Bill Lins

Bill Lins Moderating Staff Staff Member

May the good Lord hold those close who lost loved ones that day and may He continue to protect us from those who would do us harm.

8. LRG

LRG Premium Member

so mote it be

9. Scotty32

Scotty32 Registered User

As unbelievable as that day was, I knew that I would never forget it. Had the same thought for others, but I think now people are forgetting. Sad to say I know, but its good to know for sure those of us on here did not & will not.

+5 Bill Lins

Share My Freemasonry