My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shooting Sports

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I like to target shoot with pistol / shotgun at indoor / outdoor ranges and rifles outdoors. Do not shoot competition, I just enjoy shooting. Anyone else?

dmurawsky

Premium Member
Always loved shooting. Been shooting rifles since I was 7 or so, but only just started with pistols. I want to get competitive, but time constraints just won't allow it right now.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Me too, brother. When I was younger and ammo was cheaper, I used to shoot every Saturday morning and spent every Sunday afternoon cleaning guns. These days, I'm lucky to get out once per month, and I shoot .22LR as often as I can to keep the cost down.
People think that I am weird when I tell them that I enjoy cleaning guns.

samuelrobyn

ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry Pro1411735471.083233.jpg
this is my baby I love shooting her.

Sorry for pic I think I was listening to musical laying floor. My wife came hone with this sr1911

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I have a new found love for trap shooting. I did it as a kid and not again until recently. I remember why I dig it so much. I'm thinking of joining a league next spring.
I have never done this but would like to try. I have four shotguns and love shooting them. I have a Stoegar side by side Double Defense twelve gauge that is very cool.

dfreybur

Premium Member
I'm ex-Army. So I wanna stay sharp and up to date on training. Just don't have the time :-(

The Guard belongs. Just saying that the money might make the difference on your time.

Then again you could always cross over to the blue side. Bound to be a Navy Reserve unit in a commutable distance. You know what the Navy considers small arms? For one projectile it can be lifted by only four sailors without a mechanical lift. ;^) Skeet shooting takes on a whole different meaning when the small arms shell hits and leaves a crater!

Pete Ramboldt

And remember this quote from America 's premier Founding Father:
"Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading!!!"
Thomas Jefferson