My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stolen Airloom in Canada

HerrickMusic

Yeah, the post isn’t showing up... My guess is that you might have to be Facebook friends with Patrick W to view it, unless he shares it with everyone. I’d like to know what it is too... I even changed/reset my password to try and see it! 20 minutes later, and here we are - still in the dark (where us Masons don’t like to be)... lol

Sent from my iPad using My Freemasonry mobile app

Patrick W

Here fellas, I took screenshots. Apologies the link didn’t work.
7b60f83a212db1567411027187039b65.jpg

45dfeb6be1cf995b0a3c4b59b624f235.jpg

Cheers,

Patrick W

JanneProeliator

I'm most likely not in any help as I live across the big pond but I really hope he gets the ring back. There is no one who can really put a price tag on such a piece of history like that.

HerrickMusic

Sorry to hear about the loss of such a precious piece of Masonic family history brother! I’ll let the brethren in my lodge and area know about it! Our lodge is in southern Michigan... Good luck brother, I hope it is returned to you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry Mobile

Bloke

Premium Member
Here fellas, I took screenshots. Apologies the link didn’t work.
7b60f83a212db1567411027187039b65.jpg

45dfeb6be1cf995b0a3c4b59b624f235.jpg

Cheers,

Patrick W
Oh Dear ! That is terrible !
I hope it turns up. it is good it is being shared - Freemasons likely the most likely buyer - but hopefully the thief sees such posts and has a change of heart and returns it