My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Great Architect of the Universe

Alpha d`Argento

Good Morning!
The dawn begins exactly. I am holding a compass and a scales in my hands. I was talking with the Architect.
We met at the top of the pyramid. He ordered to carry the torch. After that I have written “An Interview with the Great Architect of the Universeâ€.
It contains important serious information for Dedicated.
I can communicate fluently in English, but unfortunately I can`t translate my work from Russian into English, because the Judge has already broken the hourglass, but I have a lot of urgent matters in the construction. That`s why, I`m working hard in the East from noon to noon.
If you look closely you will see, that the Interview is illustrated, it will tell about it better, than my comments. I created four of this illustrations, those, which contains the signatures:
The Arbitrariness of the Architect
The Right of the Architect
The Will of the Architect
The Invasion of the Architect

This is a sketch from the transcendental plan. Architect approved such illustrations - He's all right with a sense of humor.
I know for sure, that the interview will be translated. But I have to check, if the keys are transferred correctly.
About the password, which mentioned at the end of the interview. I can`t write about it in an open forum, only in PM. Tell me the first word and I'll tell you the second.

You can find my work here: http://yadi.sk/d/f6BYEU3FByyb5:
My contact: demeaculum@yandex.com