My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sterling Knights

Bro Darren

Premium Member
I'm a little lost for words. Why would ANYONE want to join some new fraternity that has no meaning??

My Freemasonry

Squared_Away

I'm a little lost for words. Why would ANYONE want to join some new fraternity that has no meaning??

My Freemasonry

What does me not being a Mason have to do with it? I have petitioned. And it's not a Masonic fraternity? And have no meaning? Who said it didn't have any meaning?

~Open Minded~

JJones

My Freemasonry

Fraternities used to be all the rage.

I'd politely suggest that you might provide more info upfront if you want much of a response. What is the purpose of your new fraternity? What are it's goals? How does it go about them? What's good about it? etc.

SeattleMason0613

Were are you along the petitioner process? Have they voted. I just want details to better understand why? no harm done.

My Freemasonry

andrew626

Sorry if it offended you, not my intentions..I cant find a masonic connection to the sterling knights.practice what you preach:)

My Freemasonry

Chaz

It's going to be a patriotic fraternity.

~Open Minded~

Just the title "patriotic fraternity" could put you on federal watch lists and make others skeptical in this day and age. Now a small local group or Internet discussion group on subjects such as the constitution, founding fathers, states rights or government history would be beneficial but there's already tons of groups with that same agenda, why start a new fraternity?

My Freemasonry