My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight's the Night

Bro Darren

Premium Member
I know it's been some time since I posted or commented but I thought I'd share with you that Tonight I will be raised to the 3rd Degree. It's been a fast 12 months and I can't believe that tonight is the night.

For those that do not know, in Australia we have to be a Mason for 12 months before being raised to Master Mason

Oh I can't wait, I have loved completing my work and can't wait to take the next step in my journey.

MBC

Twice Registered User
Premium Member
I know it's been some time since I posted or commented but I thought I'd share with you that Tonight I will be raised to the 3rd Degree. It's been a fast 12 months and I can't believe that tonight is the night.

For those that do not know, in Australia we have to be a Mason for 12 months before being raised to Master Mason

Oh I can't wait, I have loved completing my work and can't wait to take the next step in my journey.

Congrats Brother Darren!
Although I initiated after you but raised before you. It's interesting to know different system and jurisdiction practices.
In my lodge practice, lodges normal hold more frequent meetings have a faster progression but not less than four weeks in each degrees.
If a lodge meets 8 times a year, the candidate can progress every month.
If it's 4 times a year or less, it may go slower but the candidate should be raised in a year after his initation.
And if under the request of the WM or Brother Secretary of the candidate's home lodge, the candidate can go to other lodge for his passing and raising then it can make a faster progression.

Bro Darren

Premium Member
Our lodge meets 11 times a year for stated meetings and for social events also.

WOW, Last nights 3rd Degree ritual was truly amazing to say the least. Such an intimate degree, and one that reinforces the importance of our integrity to the solemn promises made throughout all 3 degrees.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
Our lodge meets 11 times a year for stated meetings and for social events also.

WOW, Last nights 3rd Degree ritual was truly amazing to say the least. Such an intimate degree, and one that reinforces the importance of our integrity to the solemn promises made throughout all 3 degrees.

Congratulations :)