Turning in my EA work

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by tbone1321, Feb 23, 2011.

1. tbone1321

tbone1321 Premium Member

Well I am going to turn it in next Thursday I am so excited and nervous I thought I wasn't going to be able to do it but I'm glad I got through it

2. Benjamin Baxter

Benjamin Baxter Moderator Staff Member

Are you turning in in parts or just one sit down? Are you doing both the questions and answers or just the answers? Good luck and congrats.

3. tbone1321

tbone1321 Premium Member

I am turning it in in one sitting but I am having someone ask the questions and I will give the answers and thanks for the good luck

4. AMcClure

AMcClure Registered User

Congratz Brother! I too will be turning in my EA work soon. I am working on learning the questions but I think I will ask someone to ask them for my proficiency. Good luck!

5. tbone1321

tbone1321 Premium Member

Good luck to you too

6. MikeMay

MikeMay Premium Member

I'm sure you'll do just fine, congrats and good luck!

7. Dave in Waco

Dave in Waco Premium Member

Good luck Brother!! You'll do fine. You know it, just let it flow and you'll be fine.

8. tbone1321

tbone1321 Premium Member

Yeah I know it is just still a little nerve racking and thanks again for the good luck

9. relapse98

relapse98 Registered User

It gets scary at the end of each degrees work when you are able to prompt your instructor if he happens to forget the next question. "Look, I can take over here".

10. tbone1321

tbone1321 Premium Member

Yeah I tend to second guess myself instead of just saying what I know is right but I just need confidence and get to it I just hope I dont mess up on the obligation that to me was the most important part for me to learn

11. relapse98

relapse98 Registered User

Even though I know the work pretty well, I am still nervous as a hen when I turn it in, I just can't help it. I can't look at my instructor when practicing and certainly not when turning in, I just focus on a spot which is usually our charter as its behind and to the side of his head.

12. MikeMay

MikeMay Premium Member

That's when you know (and your brothers) that you have it down!

13. tbone1321

tbone1321 Premium Member

Well tomorrow I will be turning it in then if all goes well next week will be a FC

14. Beathard

Beathard Premium Member

Bet you can finish the FC work in less than 10 days with very little effort. You already know a lot of it. You will understand what I mean soon.

15. tbone1321

tbone1321 Premium Member

Sweet I hope so

16. Dave in Waco

Dave in Waco Premium Member

You will surprise yourself. When I was going through the degrees, when my lodge set my FC date they also went ahead and set my MM date 2 weeks later.

17. tbone1321

tbone1321 Premium Member

Yeah the guy teaching me will probably do that to me just so I hurry up and get through it

18. tbone1321

tbone1321 Premium Member

Well I passed with flying colors thanks for everybody's good lucks next Thursday I will be a FC

19. MikeMay

MikeMay Premium Member

Congrats! Doing the FC will amaze you at how much you know, and how much easier it is to learn it after learning the EA. It will just begin to make much more sense...

20. tbone1321

tbone1321 Premium Member

Well Thursday I will be a FC I am excited and can't wait

Share My Freemasonry