My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes

drapetomaniac

Premium Member
Premium Member
I will admit that I have not read the Koran myself, I can only say what I was taught by my superiors while I was in country. One of the things that they told us was that the religious leaders would bend what the Koran said when teaching their followers to benefit themselves, so it may very well be that it says nothing of killing the infidels.

The religious extremists do. We had to leave our first church growing up because the pastor started preaching "separation of the tribes" wafter his son took up with a Black woman. It's scripture based. A scripture based perversion of Christianity and the scripture it came from. It's a popular one too, and I guarantee there are people who harbor ill will towards "Christianity" because it's "what is taught."

By the way, I am no bigot, I am just ignorant ;) . I do not descriminate in any way against anyone, until they give me reason to, and then it is only toward that particular person. I have no hatred toward the muslims.

One day I'll write a book about the bigotries I've held through ignorance or influence. (no, really)

You speak of the common objections of Christianity - you do realize who originally wrote the bible, correct? I would like to see where in the bible it said that all those things were ok or encouraged.

hmmmm... After my experience at the one church and seeing and few others while watching apartheid fall apart (and becoming aware of the doctrine of the churches there and our own large denominational relationships with them) - I used to have the hobby of being able to explain everything via scripture.

The whole point, of course, is that the argument is a false one. A purposefully perverted one meant to fulfill a personal desire.

We could start a thread on such scriptures (usually found on atheist FAQs or sites easily, but there are some lesser known ones. SNakes handlers and such, of course, take one or two scriptures and let them dominate their whole approach to the religion (I suspect we all might to some degree).

Here's a good example: Matthew 24:17

Delivered in a sermon telling women they should where their hair up in buns. That all "top knots come down"

The military does not bury servicemembers. The remains are sent back to their family and the family buries them.

Right - but do Jewish members for instance have their wishes respected for autopsy, etc? I expect chaplains pay attention to them.

I dont think you came off as harsh at all, however, you have twisted what I said once again.....I did not say that a verse from the Koran would be ignored, I said that I don't think that it would cause as much of a stir as the bible verses are.

Two words - Glenn Beck. Come on. One thing I respect about the right is they have balls and a well oiled media machine.

We'll be hearing people emphasize "Hussein" in Obama's full name for probably a few more generations.

By the way, these verses are not on the side of rifles. It is on the side of the optic (detatchable scope) which does not "have" to be used.

Right - which actually concerns me more. Nobody seems to ever point out that all of the scriptures seem to refer to light and sight and vision.......

The very literal and secular meanings - which is about sight. But the problem is everyone keeps it wholly religious..

drapetomaniac

Premium Member
Premium Member
Those opposed to scripture on a publicly consumed product need to stay away from the Edwards Pie Companies, personality pans, containing some of the best commercially produced Key Lime or Pecan pies anywhere!... Yep, that's right! You will find Scripture right under your nose when you are lickin' the last few graham cracker crumbs and Key Lime filling off the pan! All I can say is, "If ya don't like it, don't buy it"...

I'm not sure "publicly consumed" is the objection. The market will bear it out.

Dr. Bronner's soap is very popular among the lilly livered hippies. And last I saw, it's riddled with good wholesome scripture.

"He started his business making products by hand in his home. The product labels are crowded with statements of Bronner's philosophy, which he called "All-One-God-Faith" and the "Moral ABCs". Many of Bronner's references came from Jewish and Christian sources, such as the Shema and the Beatitudes; others from poets such as Rudyard Kipling. "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Bronner

adam

"Right - which actually concerns me more. Nobody seems to ever point out that all of the scriptures seem to refer to light and sight and vision.......

The very literal and secular meanings - which is about sight. But the problem is everyone keeps it wholly religious.."

Actually it is my understanding that these verses were chosen due to the nature of the optic. It is a sight that uses fiberoptics to illuminate the reticle, it is a magnified sight which enhances your vision.....or something like that. It is good to see that you looked up the verses for yourself.

Hippie19950

Premium Member
Well, I'm off to the furniture store once again folks... Seems Drape has gone and argued the legs off another table and chair... This is getting to be an expensive forum for me to look into. Gonna stop by Half Price Books, and see if I can find something to keep around to put under these things until I can get more furniture.
Hippie...

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
hah. he certainly provides good content for these forums. i wouldn't have it any other way :)

Raven

I want to try some of that "Hippie" soap that was mentioned... How thick of a book do you need, Bro.? I' got a couple that I've already read. ;)

Well, I'm off to the furniture store once again folks... Seems Drape has gone and argued the legs off another table and chair... This is getting to be an expensive forum for me to look into. Gonna stop by Half Price Books, and see if I can find something to keep around to put under these things until I can get more furniture.
Hippie...

owls84

Premium Member
All the government needs to do is change the blueprint which I bet has already been done. Where it becomes illegal is in the Terms and Conditions that is on EVERY Government contract which stated THIS type of thing is illegal. As an employee for a government contractor I know first hand that the person responsible can actually do jail time for this. The firestorm that this could cause is so great. You have to remember we are in someone elses country and from a bigger perspective Christianty IS the minority not the other faiths. I agree with Bro. Blake, there is no gain from this and needs to be removed from the optics that my money pays for.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
All the government needs to do is change the blueprint which I bet has already been done. Where it becomes illegal is in the Terms and Conditions that is on EVERY Government contract which stated THIS type of thing is illegal. As an employee for a government contractor I know first hand that the person responsible can actually do jail time for this. The firestorm that this could cause is so great. You have to remember we are in someone elses country and from a bigger perspective Christianty IS the minority not the other faiths. I agree with Bro. Blake, there is no gain from this and needs to be removed from the optics that my money pays for.

+1

trey_odom

i have a trijicon rmr. for my home defense shot gun.... it has a scripture on it.... i feel blessed to have it on my weapon that protects my home.... .

if you dont like it..... theres nothing that a dremel, or file cant fix....

owls84

Premium Member
If this was a private purchase I would say great. By all means yes but the problem lies in that it was a government contract and it is not supposed to be there.