My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch what you say in here

Kingnitro

Remember that this is open to the public and it's Clan------- in here trying to impersonate us. Only talk about what's already public please. Thank you! Senior Steward. MW Brothers of Light Grand Lodge Officer

Winter

Premium Member
Remember that this is open to the public and it's Clan------- in here trying to impersonate us. Only talk about what's already public please. Thank you! Senior Steward. MW Brothers of Light Grand Lodge Officer
Was there a specific instance you are referring to? What is the "public and it's Clan"? How do we know you aren't one of those trying to impersonate us?

Winter

Premium Member
I think you are mistaken. We have Freemasons in here from many different jurisdictions with widely differing customs and practices. Brothers frequently post in here that leave the rest of us scratching our heads. Especially when our Prince Hall Brothers post things that leave us all very confused as they have some practices or wording that has evolved very differently than their counterparts. So, while I am a Freemason of over 25 years, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Winter

Premium Member
Maybe make a new post in the introduction section and introduce yourself and tell us what brought you here.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
If your Grand Lodge is “MW Brothers of Light Grand Lodge,” that is a clandestine group, so your warning is correct, if surprising.

And are you a Senior Steward in your lodge, or a Senior Grand Steward in your Grand Lodge?

Bloke

Premium Member
“MW Brothers of Light Grand Lodge,”

Excellent ! I think I am about to make an advancement in my masonic knowledge.

As an aside, after years of annoying Bro Winter on the web... I am pretty sure he is a Freemason. .. but I am quite sure he's enriched my journey..