My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st step taken in the Scottish Rite

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
1c707c8d5dde476e3e343f1b305f69fd.jpg

Heres an AASR-SJ cap. I have no clue of differemce between NMJ &SJ

Sent from my LG-H811 using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app

mrpierce17

KOP Council director / Lodge instructor
Premium Member
In the work or crowns
The work and crowns are almost identical with a few variations if you look closely at the crown I'm wearing and the one the gentleman is holding you will notice his has two gold bands around it mine doesn't our 33rds will have a solid gold band around them eagle resting on the sword vs no sword

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
The work and crowns are almost identical with a few variations if you look closely at the crown I'm wearing and the one the gentleman is holding you will notice his has two gold bands around it mine doesn't our 33rds will have a solid gold band around them eagle resting on the sword vs no sword
Isn't the 33° an honorary degree ? I've seen more masons with the 33° ring on than any other. Are brothers just buying this degree ?

mrpierce17

KOP Council director / Lodge instructor
Premium Member
Isn't the 33° an honorary degree ? I've seen more masons with the 33° ring on than any other. Are brothers just buying this degree ?
You have active non-active and one I can't recall that starts with an m maybe one of the brothers can help me out you must be recommended to be considered for the 33rd

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Its honorary in that it is bestowed upon you, you cannot ask for it if you do you will never get. Also the title Inspector General, Honorary..refers to the fact that they are in fact 33rds but are not voting members of the Supreme council as there are only 33 of those.

Sent from my LG-H811 using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app