My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ALS

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Brothers-
My wife's brother was diagnosed with ALS(LOU GHERIGS DISEASE) about a year ago but was showing symptoms for a little.over 2 yrs now. Last Wednesday night he was admitted to the ER. He had pneumonia and one of his collapsed. He was intubated until last night. He was doing ok until about an hour ago......
They had to re-intubate him. The drs are saying as long as the tube is in he will stay alive, but once they take it out he will have about a day and half till it will be time to make him comfortable. I'm asking for all of your prayers! Thanks brothers!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using My Freemasonry mobile app

Mrredsand9

Ripcord I am so sorry for this difficult time for you and your wife. Know that we are here for you and you are in our thoughts and prayers

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Oh, my Brother, you, your wife and her family have my deepest sympathies and my heartfelt prayers.

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Sorry to hear it, my Brother. My oldest sister's husband had it and was released of his suffering just before last Christmas. Y'all will be in my prayers.