My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am i wrong?

BroBook

Premium Member
I know for a fact that there are white Prince Hall masons in Pensacola Florida .

Bro Book
M.W.U.G.L. Of Fl: P.H.A.
Excelsior # 43
At pensacola

bupton52

Premium Member
PHA, F&AM, or AF&AM, we're still brothers, on the same journey.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

I have to disagree with you. While my faith allows me to regard all members of mankind as a brother, when it comes to masonic membership that is untrue. I would be glad to assist you finding a lodge in your area and placing you in contact someone for membership.

BroBook

Premium Member
PHA, F&AM, or AF&AM, we're still brothers, on the same journey.

The problem is what "if" after completing the journey your pass key is counterfeit that's an issue that I just ratified, just by knowing better and then doing better it's all about recognized as legit and regular

Bro Book
M.W.U.G.L. Of Fl: P.H.A.
Excelsior # 43
At pensacola

Bro. BaSean Pearson

We have a constitution. What happened in the past has nothing to do with my personal journey. We're learning the same thing. I haven't been denied recognition by a Prince Hall brother yet, most of the time they don't even know I'm AF&AM.

bupton52

Premium Member
We have a constitution. What happened in the past has nothing to do with my personal journey. We're learning the same thing. I haven't been denied recognition by a Prince Hall brother yet, most of the time they don't even know I'm AF&AM.

If you are happy where you are, so be it. I will be available to assist you if you decide to join a legitimate masonic lodge. Just FYI, a constitution does not mak a group of masons.

Bro. BaSean Pearson

I know my lodge is legit, and that can not be denied. I see all Masons as my brother, I expect the same in return

bupton52

Premium Member
A Clandestine Mason is one who is a member of a Grand Lodge that was not formed in accordance with the ancient customs and usages or a Lodge whose Charter was revoked (thus removing the Masonic authority). There are literally hundreds of these "bogus" organizations existent today. Some were formed by expelled members, some were simply invented organizations. Your Grand Lodge (through your Lodge Secretary) can provide a list of Lodges Masonic. That list is authoritative for your Grand Lodge and lists all Lodges that your Grand Lodge permits you to visit as a Mason.

While each GL is free to recognize as "regular" any other GL they wish, generally speaking those GLs which are "regular" adhere to at least 3 basic criteria. 1. Regularity of Origin (This means that the GL was formed by Lodges holding charters from recognized Grand Lodges - usually at least 3 Lodges). 2. Regularity of practice - (this means that the GL adheres to the ancient landmarks - Belief in Supreme being, Hiramic legend, Volume of Sacred Law required, men only, etc.) 3. Territorial Sovereignty - That the GL is the sole authority for Masonry in it's territory OR in amity with any GLs sharing territory. Those not meeting all three are considered "Clandestine". If a GL is regular or origin, but departs from the landmarks (e.g. women, atheists, etc) it is considered Irregular.

Your GL does not meet the very first requirement and is considered clandestine by every lehitimate GL in the United States

BryanMaloney

Premium Member
I know my lodge is legit, and that can not be denied. I see all Masons as my brother, I expect the same in return

And that is part of the problem. You refuse to recognize Regularity. Regularity is extremely important to Freemasonry. Instead you place personal arrogance about "legit" over Regularity.