My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ancient Aliens Debunked

bjdeverell

Premium Member
Yeah A LOT of those kind of people. Exposing all the evil secrets. I just want to shake them and be like "if our secrets are so evil, and the world needs to know, then why aren't you giving the book away for free?!" It's just like all the books about doomsday - why sell them? if it is the end what did reading that book accomplish and furthermore, what is the author going to do with that money when he's dead? Lots of idiots in the world.

CajunTinMan

I have said that same thing so often.
"The word is going to end in two days!!! Send $19.95 now and I'll tell you how!"

Last edited:

Godfrey Daniel

For every 1 valid argument, there are at least 10 that are total nonsense. But it is a fun show at times. The "aliens and founding fathers" episode was wild. I know that most of the population could care less about history but they are alienating people like me that love it, by taking the history out of History Ch. It's a business and they've gotta do what they've gotta do to keep the station on the air; but I would prefer if more businesses and people still had that "you may take my life but not my integrity" mindset.

"Son of the Republic, look and learn."
There is an old (19th century) account of "Washington's prophetic vision" at Valley Forge. A copy of the original article is on file in the Library of Congress - which of course doesn't make it more or less credible, simply available. This story doesn't suggest the otherworldly entities involved had green skin, though. In this case, Washington was visited by 3 angelic beings.

In Secret Destiny of America, Manly P. Hall described a mysterious incident at the State House in Philadelphia and an "unknown" who "swayed" the signers of the Declaration of Independence. Could it be, as some esoteric historians believe, that this "unknown" persuader was, in fact, the infamous and (some others would say) immortal Comte de Saint Germaine? Absolutely !

Last edited:

Godfrey Daniel

I have said that same thing so often.
"The word is going to end in two days!!! Send $19.95 now and I'll tell you how!"

Twenty. The world is going to end in twenty days. I have a DVD that explains it all. It was free with a 3-year magazine subscription.

Last edited:

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Could it be, as some esoteric historians believe, that this "unknown" persuader was, in fact, the infamous and (some others would say) immortal Comte de Saint Germaine? Absolutely !
Have you read Two Crowns For America? The author took that legend and wound it nicely into the story.

jvarnell

Premium Member
I agreed that they have no scientific basis for third show. They just wrote books that's it. I can write a book if wanted to. Just because someone writes a book doesn't mean their credible. Many people have written books on masonry and they've been completely wrong.

Yes this is what I have been saying that there is a little truth in most every thing it is up to us to find it. And I don't nessarly believe them, I just don't disbelieve everything they say because they are wrong on some stuff. or because the way they look, or there passion of delevering there message. The debucked means the they don't say anything of truth. The debuncking video should have been call.... we found these thing wrong in ancient aliens how about you.

Last edited:

Godfrey Daniel

Yes this is what I have been saying that there is a little truth in most every thing it is up to us to find it. And I don't nessarly believe them, I just don't disbelieve everything they say because they are wrong on some stuff. or because the way they look, or there passion of delevering there message. The debucked means the they don't say anything of truth. The debuncking video should have been call.... we found these thing wrong in ancient aliens how about you.

I received an email from a friend yesterday, informing me that he had just watched a program on The History Channel that claimed Plato took LSD.

While that may provide an explanation for Timaeus, and in particular the "legend" of Atlantis, the claim isn't really new. "Evidence" of that allegation is that certain grains were present in Plato's era, and ergot mold grew on those grains, and that moldy wheat was often depicted in Eleusian art. Therefore, initiates into some of the mysteries were, in fact, tripping their brains out.

Godfrey Daniel

All that said, I believe there was an Atlantis. Realist that I am, I think it had more to do with Santorini or Crete, but Plato said it was beyond the Pillars of Hercules. Assuming that means Gibralter, could it also indicate, as speculative geographers believe, evidence of a polar shift? Absolutely !

Now, I'm channeling Donovan. "Atlantis", and "First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is". There is also allegation that Donovan took LSD.

Godfrey Daniel

Truth of the matter is, you are preaching to the choir. A web site I enjoy visiting sometimes is "Above Top Secret", one reason being exactly what you suggest. Subject matter that they present, to which I may or may not ascribe, can be thought-provoking, new to me, and I might investigate further via what I consider more "credible" sources.

I saw MIB 3 yesterday - pretty good, btw - and there was a character, "Griffen", who was a 5th dimensional being (I'm thinking Mr. Mxyzptlk in Superman), who could see outcomes from any event as they might occur in any one of 5 dimensions depending on particular stimulus/response. The string-theorists say 10 dimensions, the M-Theory guys are now saying 11. I've got plenty going on with just 3, and my position is unchanged: "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy".

Which begs the question: was Willie the Shake an extraterrestrial?

This issue appears to be one of semantics, and if thread titles could be edited, perhaps substituting the word "Debunked" with "Disputed" might suffice.

jvarnell

Premium Member
Truth of the matter is, you are preaching to the choir. A web site I enjoy visiting sometimes is "Above Top Secret", one reason being exactly what you suggest. Subject matter that they present, to which I may or may not ascribe, can be thought-provoking, new to me, and I might investigate further via what I consider more "credible" sources.

I saw MIB 3 yesterday - pretty good, btw - and there was a character, "Griffen", who was a 5th dimensional being (I'm thinking Mr. Mxyzptlk in Superman), who could see outcomes from any event as they might occur in any one of 5 dimensions depending on particular stimulus/response. The string-theorists say 10 dimensions, the M-Theory guys are now saying 11. I've got plenty going on with just 3, and my position is unchanged: "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy".

Which begs the question: was Willie the Shake an extraterrestrial?

This issue appears to be one of semantics, and if thread titles could be edited, perhaps substituting the word "Debunked" with "Disputed" might suffice.

Disputed sounds good to me but the video name we started talking about was "Ancient Aliens Debuncked" and then statments were made to the fact the the History channel was wrong to have stuff like Ancient Aliens on it because there is no truth in it and all along I have just been saying there has to be a little thing that point to some truth or there will be no theroy.

Godfrey Daniel

Brother Leroy Gordon Cooper, Jr. (listed as member of Carbondale Lodge #82 in Colorado, but there is no Carbondale Lodge #82 listed on the Grand Lodge of Colorado site), said he saw UFOs in Germany in 1951, and was involved adjacently with a sighting at Edwards AFB several years later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvPR8T1o3Dc

MWB Harry S. Truman is said to have made comments on the authenticity of UFOs, but there is no similar record, to the best of my knowledge.

Godfrey Daniel

The plot thickens. Illustrious Bro. Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin, Jr., the 2nd man on the moon, Montclair Lodge No. 144, Montclair, NJ.

There is no Montclair Lodge No. 144 listed on the Grand Lodge of NJ web site.

What happened to Montclair No. 144?

Craft . . . as in spacecraft? Hmm.

Last edited:

Godfrey Daniel

4 of the 7 Mercury astronauts were Masons. Cooper, Glenn, Grissom, Schirra. Why 7? Mercury. hmmm
4 were Masons, 3 were not. 4 & 3.

In total, there have been 13 astronauts who were Masons. 13.

This has the makings of a great episode of A.A. From the Grigori who fell to Mt. Hermon in the Book of Enoch, to landing on the Moon.

Last edited:

Godfrey Daniel

And, of course, build up to the big finale with the mysterious "control console" and underground bunker at Denver International Airport.

Conceptualize with facts. Connect the facts with declarative hyperbole, disavowing yet reinforcing by preceding nonsense claims with "some believe" or "could it be that", etc.

What you are doing, Bro. Varnell, is reverse-engineering the process, and that is why you are able to wind up with facts. And I'm fairly certain that a thinking man such as yourself is not the History Channel's targeted demographic.

Last edited: