My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Masonic Lodge in Qatar?

Winj

I did not change my speech, the governments oppressors applying ideology that leaves the alienated person, applying to absolute truth silencing the persons what to debate, I do not know if you are a freemason or not for his speech, it will go away it did not understand the essence of the freemasonry that is it can debate and look, the governments oppressors when to see persons whom they criticize they remove the persons, but the criticism steps for search of the light

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
I did not change my speech, the governments oppressors applying ideology that leaves the alienated person, applying to absolute truth silencing the persons what to debate, I do not know if you are a freemason or not for his speech, it will go away it did not understand the essence of the freemasonry that is it can debate and look, the governments oppressors when to see persons whom they criticize they remove the persons, but the criticism steps for search of the light
Yes, we understand there are oppressive governments. What is the relevance to the discussion?

Regular Freemasons do not discuss political matters in lodge.

Yes, I am a Freemason. See my signature line. What is your obedience?

Winj

I belong to the big store in the state of Rio de Janeiro, regular Masons can not talk shop about party politics issues because each party has its line of thoughts generating great problems and monopilo of thoughts, but the policy itself is in everyone's life In general, whether inside or outside the store, we come to this question because of this conversation because I initially have doubts about whether there are Masonic lodges in the Middle East, since most of this countries have an absolite and oppressive policy and are very rigid in their line Of thought.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
I belong to the big store in the state of Rio de Janeiro, regular Masons can not talk shop about party politics issues because each party has its line of thoughts generating great problems and monopilo of thoughts, but the policy itself is in everyone's life In general, whether inside or outside the store, we come to this question because of this conversation because I initially have doubts about whether there are Masonic lodges in the Middle East, since most of this countries have an absolite and oppressive policy and are very rigid in their line Of thought.
Thank you. Could you provide the name of your grand lodge or a link?

Winj

In Rio de Janeiro is practiced 6 different rites, but the old Scots and accepted is the most practiced ,

Can you tell me if there's any brother from New Zealand in forum?
Can you tell me which rite is practiced in the New Zealand ?

Bloke

Premium Member
In Rio de Janeiro is practiced 6 different rites, but the old Scots and accepted is the most practiced ,

Can you tell me if there's any brother from New Zealand in forum?
Can you tell me which rite is practiced in the New Zealand ?

GL NZ use a variation of Emulation I believe....

Michael Yap Montecino

Sir good Day, there is masonic lodge here in Doha inside US military base here in Doha Qatar. I don't located it yet but I' pretty sure that there is a lodge in there, I talk once on Worshipful master. Thank you sir.

Please update me regarding masonic lodge inside military base in Qatar

ELIJAHWILLY1

Sir good Day, there is masonic lodge here in Doha inside US military base here in Doha Qatar. I don't located it yet but I' pretty sure that there is a lodge in there, I talk once on Worshipful master. Thank you sir.
please I need a connection of a lodge