My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crickets after Grand Lodge (TX)

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
it was an awesome time .. !

we'll definitely have to make an annual event :)

Last edited:

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Gentlemen- the First Annual MoT Grand Communication was definitely a success! The balcony worked out great- the weather was perfect, we could hear each other speak, and the incoming & outgoing scenery was spectacular!

We discussed esoteric subjects, Masonic philosophy, jurisprudence, and the aforementioned spectacular scenery! The young guys plied me with products of fermentation in an attempt to extort from me the secrets of Freemasonry, and mostly succeeded! (Thanks for the beers, guys- first time I've closed down a bar in almost 30 years!)

Here it is: The Second Annual MoT Grand Communication will again be held @ Cricket's, on the balcony if weather permits (and it will), on Grand Lodge Friday at 9:00pm- be there!

Last edited:

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
Nothing to it for a Lodge Secretary! :wink:

what was most surprising was how you sneaked past us in that shirt and went to the balcony without us noticing. i'm still impressed by that.

that and the fact that when i asked where you were, the first thing you did was make a request for another beer. i knew i had a really good brother to deal with at that moment.

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
what was most surprising was how you sneaked past us in that shirt and went to the balcony without us noticing. i'm still impressed by that.

Secretaries can leap small balconies in a single bound, unless they're drunk. Then they can leap single balconies in a small bound.

that and the fact that when i asked where you were, the first thing you did was make a request for another beer. i knew i had a really good brother to deal with at that moment.

Priorities, my brother- priorities! :8:

Bro Mike

Here it is: The Second Annual MoT Grand Communication will again be held @ Cricket's, on the balcony if weather permits (and it will), on Grand Lodge Friday at 9:00pm- be there!

'Cause controlling the weather it isn't a problem for a lodge secretary, right?

I was too tired to come over this time, but I will see you guys there next year.

Dave in Waco

Premium Member
Speaking of Bill's buddy, my WM even commented when he got the business from the crowd after going off subject Saturday.

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Bill you should have called our buddy ..! and given our MOT brothers a real treat;)

They, along with the rest of the Grand West, heard more than enough of his wisdom when he spoke from the podium. :wink:

Last edited: