My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Degrees

JJones

Does Freemasonry have to do with the baptizm in water fire and the Holy Ghost?

I'll second the 'no' on this one. Not only that but I fail to see how the three would be related.

Are any of you members of this site Scottish rite ?

There are several, myself not included.

Barry McCorquodale

Concerning the degrees and baptizm I found a familiarity in it to Freemasonry since in the baptizm in water I experienced involved the raising of the serpent out the head and it's colors as our forefathers flag "Dont tread on me" were of rainbow colors signified by the serpent clasps on older masonic aprons.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Ezra

i have read so much but the problem here in Africa they are not doing well to people who want to join

dfreybur

Premium Member
Ezra,

Starting at http://www.ugle.org.uk/about see the "DISTRICTS & GROUPS" link "Africa" tab and the "FOREIGN GRAND LODGES" link "AFRICA" tab. The exact process varies jurisdiction to jurisdiction so you will need to approach the nearest jurisdiction according to their process. Please note that email is not a good method - Many addresses are not current or not well followed. Go in person and/or use paper mail per their posted contact process.

Barry,

Your outside view is not related to what our lessons actually are. Those issues have little or nothing to do with our teachings. They are compatible with our teachings but not related.

brother josh

Concerning the degrees and baptizm I found a familiarity in it to Freemasonry since in the baptizm in water I experienced involved the raising of the serpent out the head and it's colors as our forefathers flag "Dont tread on me" were of rainbow colors signified by the serpent clasps on older masonic aprons.

What lodge you from