My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EA Degree/*Update-FC Degree

Randy81

Premium Member
Tonight I was found proficient in my EA catechism and then was passed to fellowcraft immediately after! The FC degree was great!

The lodge has scheduled my master mason degree for February 15th. I think my proficiency work will come much quicker this time.

Randy81

Premium Member
I just realized that I will be raised on George Washington's birthday! It doesn't really matter, but is cool.

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
Congratulations brother. While your going through your degrees soak in as much as you can. I enjoyed my the first two, but my favorite is the third.

Randy81

Premium Member
The FC catechism is much easier! The FC lecture... not so much... The amount of information in the degree was unreal and awesome!

Randy81

Premium Member
I visited another lodge for the first time tonight, and it was great! I was able to witness and participate in the EA degree for two new brothers.

Randy81

Premium Member
I was found proficient in my FC catechism tonight! My Master's Degree has been locked in for the 15th along with another brother who I also did my FC degree with. Tonight the Grand Master from the Grand Lodge of Alabama was at our lodge for an EA degree. His dad and brother are members of our lodge so it was great to have him there. Additionally, we had guys from our State Grand Lodge there tonight which was nice. Our new Grand Master wants a Grand Lodge Officer at every EA in the state of Louisiana!

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I was found proficient in my FC catechism tonight! My Master's Degree has been locked in for the 15th along with another brother who I also did my FC degree with. Tonight the Grand Master from the Grand Lodge of Alabama was at our lodge for an EA degree. His dad and brother are members of our lodge so it was great to have him there. Additionally, we had guys from our State Grand Lodge there tonight which was nice. Our new Grand Master wants a Grand Lodge Officer at every EA in the state of Louisiana!
Congratulations Brother!

Bloke

Premium Member
Don't judge a book by its cover.

I'm not, I'm using your words.. but perhaps we should not judge at all. The issue is we have a lot of folk come here to read about Freemasonry, and many of your posts are most unacceptable in a Masonic Forum, virtual or actual.... Negative reaction to them should tell you that clearly. I am sure it does..