First Time at Certificate Exams

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Brother Mark, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Brother Mark

Brother Mark Registered User

So I went to my first certificate exams today at Thomas B Hunter. I have been a mason since Feb 21, 2011 and raised on May 16,2011. Today I earned my Class "A" Certificate. Finally after studying for months on the lectures I got it.

2. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

You did very well from what I understand. Congratulations, that "A" Certificate is not simply handed out to anyone who wants it. It is not one that I will be questing for anytime soon. Now, my challenge to you... keep it current until you get your Lifetime one!

3. BrotherCoffeen

BrotherCoffeen Registered User

I stop by Thomas B Hunter every so often. I belong to Sam R. Hamilton lodge. My name is Joseph Coffeen. I would like to meet you next time I stop by so I can put a face to your message. Congrats on your certificate. I want to learn the same. I was just raised this January.

4. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

BrotherCoffeen, you know that you are always welcome to visit TBH. There were several of the Sam R. boys over for the Form & Exams yesterday, W.: M.: Bill Bryan and Mike Connor were in attendance for sure.

We meet every Tuesday and Thursday evening at 7:00 pm, usually for Floor School. We normally schedule Degree's for Thursday evenings.

Stop by sometime!

5. Brother Mark

I am not a member of Thomas b hunter, but I will be soon. I was at Sam R Hamilton on Friday for the chapter n council

6. Brother Mark

I will be at Mountain Creeks degree on Thursday if you want to meet me

7. Brother Mark

And Stewart, I will keep it current till I get one. I will be almost 50 when I get it

8. Bill Lins

Bill Lins Moderating Staff Staff Member

Way to go, Bro. Sprong!

9. Brother Mark

Thanks Bro. Bill

10. Bro_Vick

Bro_Vick Moderator Premium Member

Congratulations!

11. JTM

JTM "Just in case" Premium Member

congratulations.

12. Brent Heilman

Brent Heilman Premium Member

Indeed Congrats are in order. I am working on mine also so I know how much time and effort go into that. Congrats again Brother!

Share My Freemasonry