My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

for my wife

choppersteve03

Premium Member
dear brothers i ask if you could say a prayer for my wife to nite, she is havig troubles with her liver. she had her gall bladder removed a couple of weeks ago, now shes in the hospital with a sick liver.

fraternally yours,
Bro.Steve Smith

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
I am praying for the both of you. I pray she has a speedy recovery and strength for you to be there strong for her during this time.

choppersteve03

Premium Member
thank you brothers, your relief has unburdend my hart. i just want her to be done with all these gastrointestinal problems, its probly been 5 years shes had these problems.and its been in and out of the hospital so much, i just want it to bee done.

JohnnyFlotsam

Premium Member
My wife went through a similar stretch a few years ago, though she is now well healed.

You may be assured that we will both offer our prayers for you wife, Brother.

choppersteve03

Premium Member
thank you brothers for your prayers and encoraging words, thankfully she came home this morning and is resting comfortably. hopefully this will not happen again, i have faith they might have fixed it this time.

Fraternally yours,
Bro. Steve Smith

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
thank you brothers for your prayers and encoraging words, thankfully she came home this morning and is resting comfortably. hopefully this will not happen again, i have faith they might have fixed it this time.

Bro. Steve, glad to hear you report the good news! I hope she is resting well. I will also say a few more prayers to keep her healthy and at home. Enjoy your time with her and spoil her good :)

choppersteve03

Premium Member
well just to up-date you brothers on my wife, she went to the doc again today. they ran some blood tests and, they think she has hepititis A. this stinks because she probably got it from having her gallbladder taken out. they think it was due to, improper sanitation procedures at the hospital.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
well just to up-date you brothers on my wife, she went to the doc again today. they ran some blood tests and, they think she has hepititis A. this stinks because she probably got it from having her gallbladder taken out. they think it was due to, improper sanitation procedures at the hospital.

Aw geez, Bro. Steve. I'm sorry to hear that. We are here for ya, and I'll send up a couple of prayers of request for the both of ya'll. I hope she is doing okay and that you are holding up strong for her. Let us know what more you find out. Good luck, Brother!