My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fraternal Greetings from Ontario, Canada

Loader

A warm hello to everyone from chilly Ontario. I am fairly new to Freemasonary and have just found this forum. A member of Trent Lodge #38 AF&AM, I was initiated in 2017 and am excited to say I will be raised this coming Tuesday.

With so much to learn, I am very much looking forward to gaining as much knowledge from the forum as possible and contributing where I can.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Greetings and welcome to the forum Brother. You have come to the right place for Masonic knowledge. I've learned more here than I have in lodge!

Bloke

Premium Member
Greetings and welcome.

I will think of you next Tues Bro (although our time zones don't match) - I'll be at rehearsal next Tues for an Initiation :)

Loader

Greetings and welcome.

I will think of you next Tues Bro (although our time zones don't match) - I'll be at rehearsal next Tues for an Initiation :)
Thank you for the kind words as well. Australia is one of the few places I did not get to during my time in the Air Force, but our neighbour has a son working Melbourne. Best wishes on the Initiation, sounds like the candidate is in good hands!

Bloke

Premium Member
Thank you for the kind words as well. Australia is one of the few places I did not get to during my time in the Air Force, but our neighbour has a son working Melbourne. Best wishes on the Initiation, sounds like the candidate is in good hands!
Thanks Bro - if you ever come to Melbourne - drop me a line :)

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
A warm hello to everyone from chilly Ontario. I am fairly new to Freemasonary and have just found this forum. A member of Trent Lodge #38 AF&AM, I was initiated in 2017 and am excited to say I will be raised this coming Tuesday.

With so much to learn, I am very much looking forward to gaining as much knowledge from the forum as possible and contributing where I can.

Welcome!