My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going to give it a try

Hndrx

Premium Member
Awesome!! When you looking at turning in your MM work? Or have you done that already?

I think I'll have the MM ceremony soon and then start the memory work. I'd like to turn it in during April if possible. (I'm turning in my FC memory work tonight.)

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Great deal. You will love the MM ceremony. The memory work is also great as well. I think you should be able to get it turned in sometime in April. Where is your lodge at?

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Ah, gotcha. Well, if I was a little bit closer I would try to make it to your ceremony. Now that I am out of the Army and not working for them anymore, I am trying to visit as many lodges as possible till school starts up for me.

Hndrx

Premium Member
I had another study session right before lodge and went in and turned it in. I think I did pretty well. I got my proficiency approved and a date of April 7 set for my MM.

Last edited:

Hndrx

Premium Member
Well, I got my MM degree done this evening! I had a good time and will be starting the work in about a week.

Hndrx

Premium Member
I just realized that I left out one final important update on my thread. I turned in my memory work recently for the master mason degree. So I've completed this little thread from beginning to end!