My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good day and Hello all.

J.T.

Hello my name is J.T. Young from Houston Texas. I was inquiring about a local Prince Hall Lodge to install a cornerstone at the Church where I am a member and Deacon. So, I started researching mainly for contact information and was intrigued with the evident beliefs and morals of the Freemason society. I don't normaly communicate on any kind of internet social boards but, this seems to be a safe place to interact with concientious and morally grounded people. Any how, i just wanted to formaly introduce myself and continue to browse. Have a good day and may God keep you and bless you.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions feel free to ask. There are lots of guys here who have the knowledge and capability to answer most any question.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
so did you get your cornerstone leveled?

Also, feel free to send any of the moderators, myself, or blake a pm if you ever need to. we also respond to reported threads very quickly :)

J.T.

I have been contacted by a local PHA and am diligently taking the necessary steps. It looks like the beginning of something good.