My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Delaware

jrspawn

Greetings from Delaware. Well, tomorrow evening is my big night! I’m excited and nervous at the same time not really knowing what to expect.

I received my petition paperwork in November from a friend I’ve looked up to for a long time who is a Past Master. He has taken a lot of time with me explaining Freemasonry and how it relates to everyday life. I had handed in my petition early in December and met with investigation committee right after Christmas. My family and I really enjoyed the meeting and couldn’t have asked for better people to have spoken with. On January 19th I got the phone call that the ballot was unanimous and I was accepted. Man, I was ecstatic after hearing the news! I had my intender meeting this evening and again, couldn’t have asked for better people to be speaking with. I was told tomorrow evening, I will have my EA degree. I can’t wait for it! At the same time I’m still a little nervous about the unknown. But I was assured by everyone there, that they have all been through this and everything will be fine. Man I can’t wait for the next step in this journey!!!

Daniele

Benvenuto nella Massoneria, laboratorio di uomini liberi e buone abitudini, divertitiWelcome to Freemasonry, the workshop of free men and good customs, enjoy your initiation.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Congratulations soon-to-be-Brother! There is nothing to be nervous about. Pay attention to everything that goes on during the ritual and good luck. Let us know how it went.

Bloke

Premium Member
Congratulations, I feel excited for you reading of your excitement :)

Your jobs on the night focus on relaxing and listening, try to take in as much as you can. I was initiated 14 years ago and still remember that special night. Deciding to join was one of the best decisions I made, and Freemasonry is a big and very important part of my life.

Enjoy and welcome !

dfreybur

Premium Member
I was told tomorrow evening, I will have my EA degree. I can’t wait for it! At the same time I’m still a little nervous about the unknown. But I was assured by everyone there, that they have all been through this and everything will be fine. Man I can’t wait for the next step in this journey!!!

Welcome to the family once adopted Brother.

jrspawn

Well, what an expirience!!! Tonight was an absolutely amazing event. The work that everyone put into tonight was beyond impressive!!! I still can’t get the smile off my face!

Thank you

Howard Giang

Well, what an expirience!!! Tonight was an absolutely amazing event. The work that everyone put into tonight was beyond impressive!!! I still can’t get the smile off my face!

Thank you
Congratulation! I tried to imagine what it would be like for me, one of these days, to also have a smile on my face. :(:):D

Scoops

Congratulations! Glad to hear you had a wonderful evening.

After my initiation I actually had one of the worst nights sleep I've ever had - my brain was so buzzing from the experience that I just couldn't switch off!

I still find, 2 years later, that I often don't sleep that well after a good ceremony because of the buzz I get from it!

Bloke

Premium Member
Congratulations! Glad to hear you had a wonderful evening.

After my initiation I actually had one of the worst nights sleep I've ever had - my brain was so buzzing from the experience that I just couldn't switch off!

I still find, 2 years later, that I often don't sleep that well after a good ceremony because of the buzz I get from it!
14 years on, I have the same problem after being invigorated at lodge..