My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Kentucky

robert leachman

Eastbound,
What lodge are you a member of? My great-grandfather was raised a MM in Kentucky. Not sure the lodge number or name...have it home though.

jwhoff

Premium Member
How's the Blue Grass holding up this time of year brother?

Good to have you aboard and welcome from a Louisiana born brother toiling away in the western parishes of Texas.

Eastbound

Sorry for the delayed response, the railroad won't leave me be! Robert, I am a MM from Grant 85 in Williamstown Ky. Jwoff, it's cold and snowy, but as it is KY, give it a minute and it'll change! And thanks to everyone else for their welcome. Ive been reading the forums amd info, but just got time to comment!

Eastbound

Carrollton isn't very far from the house! Beautiful sleepy river town. Travel there quite often in the summer. If you make the pilgrimage let me know, would be happy to attend with you. If I'm not mistaken,John Robinson is from there as well, great read, "Born in Blood".