My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Namibia

Ben's son

Good day brothers.

This is the first step I am taking into potentially becoming a member of this great fraternity. I am hopeful of joining a Namibian lodge but I unfortunately don't have any information on who to contact and what the requirements of joining are.

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
This is the first step I am taking into potentially becoming a member of this great fraternity. I am hopeful of joining a Namibian lodge but I unfortunately don't have any information on who to contact and what the requirements of joining are.
It always strikes me as strange how people searching for Freemasonry on the Internet only ever seem to find US based discussion Forums! A google search for freemasonry in Namibia found both the links mentioned by bloke above so how did you end up here?

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
It always strikes me as strange how people searching for Freemasonry on the Internet only ever seem to find US based discussion Forums! A google search for freemasonry in Namibia found both the links mentioned by bloke above so how did you end up here?

Mike, considering most of these are picking us up through the phone application it’s not all that surprising. We’ve directed quite a few out towards the internet lately.