My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Sydney, Aus!

AR85

Registered User
Greetings brethren hailing from Sydney, Australia. Young mason, looking to connect with Masons in Sydney and abroad, don't be shy to say hello.
I'm a designer and developer and have a new goal to redesign or create websites and digital experiences for lodges still stuck in the dark, this will be my goal for the next few years, wish me luck!
if you're in my city, feel free to message me to meet up!

Cheers
AR
 

Bloke

Premium Member
Welcome from Melbourne ! Not many Aussies here regularly, really just me and James. Our rituals are all different (Vic, NSW & QLD). I hardly ever get to Sydney, top of my list would be ... hmm... it would have to be Victoria Cross 300, but if you come to Melb, I could give you the tour :)

This is a good board btw, I encourage you to stay.
 
Top