My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Western Australia

T

Taurus27

Hi all
I've been "watching" this forum for a while and have decided to join as there are many forums out there that allow "clandestines" into the forum and straight away........they push their views in, whereas this forum is for the true Freemason(M/S). I am a member of another M/S forum and it's very well run also.
Anyway......Greetings from Australia and hope to make some good friends here as I have in the other forum.
Look forward to contributing.

I have been to Texas in my travels and I must say.....it's a nice State.:D

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Welcome to the group! I look forward to your contributions here at Mason Forums Online!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ASK!

david918

Premium Member
Welcome bro Taurus27,I have met numerous brothers from "down under" online over the years and look forward to your input.I have even exchanged some masonic items with a brother from WA he has a couple of Texas masonic lapel pins and I have a WA Centenary Pin and a Pin with a Swan and Square and Compass

Last edited:

Traveling Man

Premium Member
Welcome Bro. Taurus27,

I have visited Lodges in Oz and Kiwi country. Great reception and a wonderful experience. Have you visited lodges here in the U.S. ?

T

Taurus27

Welcome Bro. Taurus27,

I have visited Lodges in Oz and Kiwi country. Great reception and a wonderful experience. Have you visited lodges here in the U.S. ?

I haven't visited any Lodges in the States yet........but I plan to, one day and I know from my experiences in these forums, that our rituals vary VERY differently from those in the States.
It could be very interesting.;)

I see you are a "Quarrymen" in status.

Last edited by a moderator:

Traveling Man

Premium Member
Traveling in foreign countries and earning masters wages…

I know from my experiences in these forums, that our rituals vary VERY differently from those in the States.
It could be very interesting.;)

You may note that "your" rituals include "our" York Rite Mark Masters degree... I was surprised but not taken aback as I am a York Rite also...
As you will surmise there are lodges that include S.R. ritual as well, I believe in Louisiana?

Travel well.