My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings to all brothers!!!

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
http://www.grandlodge-bulgaria.org/

is the web site for the jurisdiction in Bulgaria that has general recognition. If you are a member in a different one you may need to go through your degrees again. Think of it as language lessons after you relocate to Utah.
I believe UGLB has a relatively simplified process for moving to their grand lodge. The fraternity in Bulgaria is greatly fractured. One of the major divisions was healed, and another popped up.

One of the problems has been the attempt to revive what had been a legitimate GL, but in what has been considered an improper manner.

А Тraveling Мan

Grand Lodge of Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite in Bulgaria has recognition by Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction, USA
Most Worshipful Grand Master Nikolay Stanchev

Elexir

AASR does not recognize grand lodges. It is an appendant body.

Im curious though, as a member of a GL that has it appendat bodies under its control and who can visit the AASR SJ from a certain degree, shouldnt there be recognition from AASR SJ?

I dont belong to the OPs GL but to the GL of Sweden.

SimonM

Im curious though, as a member of a GL that has it appendat bodies under its control and who can visit the AASR SJ from a certain degree, shouldnt there be recognition from AASR SJ?

I dont belong to the OPs GL but to the GL of Sweden.

GLs working with the Swedish rite are a special case. Since the SweR incorporate both craft masonry as well as high degrees the nordic GLs have recognition with both other GLs and as well as appendant bodies.