My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from South Texas.

CloudsnTin

Just put this app on my phone. My name is Brion. I am a pilot with Continental. I was raised a MM in 1998 in Victoria, Tx. My father, grandfather, and uncle are Shriners. I look forward to connecting with other Masons around the world. I'm usually flying in other cities on Tuesday's and Thursday's, so I hope to visit many lodges. One day I would like to join my father's footsteps and become a Shriner.

Plustax

Greetings South Texas! Although I'm from South Texas myself (Beeville), I was raised in Augusta, GA while in the mililtary back in '86. Joined the Scottish Rite in Germany and now I live in Wylie, Tx (NE of Dallas). It's been great and I've been to many lodges all over the world and Caribbean. It has been fun & interesting and great to meet many as the fingers of free masonry extend far and beyond. Stay safe and may your skies be calm.