Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Patrick W, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Patrick W

Patrick W Registered User

My name is Patrick. I am from Dayton, Ohio and have recently applied to my local lodge for membership to this great fraternity. My Father was a 32 degree and really loved being a Freemason. He lost his fight with Cancer in Jan of 17.

Long story short, I have decided to walk in his footsteps and ask to learn all this great fraternity has to offer. I have applied, secured my two signatures, and am currently awaiting the investigation team to interview me.

I wanted to introduce myself to this community in hopes of calling you all Brother in the near future.

Cheers and I look forward to learning from you all.

Patrick

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

Bloke likes this.
  2. Bro Sony

Bro Sony Registered User

Welcome to the forum and keep us posted on your journey into Masonry.

Patrick W likes this.
  3. Brother JC

Brother JC Vigilant Staff Member

Welcome! It’s a fine way to honour your father.

Patrick W likes this.
  4. David612

David612 Registered User

Welcome to the forum and I’m sorry to hear about your father-
    We lost my Dad a couple years ago so if you need to talk just drop us a line.
    The craft is a beautiful thing, I’m sure you will do well.

Patrick W likes this.
  5. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Greetings and welcome to the forum. Please keep us updated concerning your progress.

Patrick W likes this.
  6. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

I am sorry to read of the passing of your Father and my Brother but am sure he would be very pleased to know you are joining the Freemasons, not just because of the Family Tradition of being a member, but because of what Freemasonry will call you to do; be a better man.

Every success with your application. I am a long way away in Australia, but if you need any support, do reach out.

Patrick W likes this.
  7. Patrick W

I appreciate all the well wishes and support. I am so excited to get started on my journey. I will keep you all posted. Take care and thanks again my friends.

Cheers,

Patrick W

Bloke likes this.
  8. Patrick W

Tomorrow is my home visit, lm looking forward to meeting some of the men from the lodge... wish me luck friends. The journey continues.

Cheers,

Patrick W

Overworked724 likes this.
  9. Overworked724

Overworked724 Registered User

Good luck! Make them coffee and tea...maybe some cookies! (Masons love food!). I’m sure you’ll do great.

Bloke and Patrick W like this.

Share My Freemasonry