My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi

MeCorby

Hi just wanted to say hello to all freemasons.
I joined forum as I am trying to gather as much information as possible about freemasonry.
I am in very early stage but hoping to get initiated as soon as I become trusted by our local brothers. Still long way to go as the season starts in September. Cant wait until I get my petition done

Greetings from Corby UK

MeCorby

As I said I am at the very beggining therefore I can only follow what Ive been told. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
As I said I am at the very beggining therefore I can only follow what Ive been told. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Friend I have never been to the UK so I personally have no idea, that is why I tagged someone that would know!

Go49ersuk

I'm in a UK lodge, we meet every month but it is not unusual in the UK for lodges not to meet for a couple of months over the summer period. During this time we get very busy with visitors in our lodge. Good luck MeCorby on finding a lodge to join in your area.