My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I-phone

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
haha, nice. once you go with a smartphone, you can never really go back.

Benton

Premium Member
haha, nice. once you go with a smartphone, you can never really go back.

This is way too true. I got a Droid last August, and I use it for everything now. I can't imagine not having a smart phone. I've become totally dependent and addicted.

robert leachman

Except the Verizon version can't do everything the AT&T version can do thanks to the operating system Verizon runs vs what AT&T runs.

Browes

Bothers I don't mean to bud in here but I just added this app can't start a discussion or add a pic ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Except the Verizon version can't do everything the AT&T version can do thanks to the operating system Verizon runs vs what AT&T runs.

Just the inability to access the Internet during a voice call. Rumor has it that Verizon will offer an all-you-can-eat data plan with their iPhone vs. ATT's stingy 2G/month capped plans. If you want solid coverage with mediocre 3G speeds, Verizon/Sprint is the way to go.

If you live in the city or an area where ATT has good 3G coverage..it freakin smokes! ATT just turned "on" 3G coverage in Gonzales so I've been using an Iphone 4 while my evo replacement comes in. Wow, it's 2-3 times faster than my Sprint phone.

mrpesas

I have been sucked into the iPhone and am completely "addicted". It's like the first time you experienced broadband when you had dial-up.

Watch out for the auto-correct. It does not always pick the correct word. For a good laugh go to www.damnyouautocorrect.com

Bro. Bennett

Premium Member
I got the I-Phone 4 the week they came out, it gives me lots to do and is fast as I need it to be.. Even in an area that 3G is still not on...