My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm a father!

towerbuilder7

Premium Member
Congratulations, my Brother.........I really hope you got some GOOD sleep before Baby Girl got here, because sleeping late will become a farfetched memory! LOL Fatherhood is a beautiful thing, Bro......Mothers always get their kudos for what they do for our children, but Fathers who are "Daddies" to their children deserve the same amount of respect. Time, instruction, discipline, support, encouragement, provisions, education, a knowledge of who GOD is, etc......all of these things came from MY Father, and I do my best to try and impart them to my three. I am a proud Father of three (One 2 year old Boy, and a set of One Year Old Twins--Boy and Girl), and while Daddy doesnt get much sleep these days, I wouldn't trade my life now for ANY other time in my life........stay rooted and grounded in your Bible, as well as your Masonic studies, Brother, and you will do a GREAT JOB!.........Bro Vincent C. Jones, Sr., Bayou City Lodge #228, PHA, F & AM, Houston, Texas