My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Sunday

Dear brothers, I am a Nigerian medical student an intending member.i found out about Freemasons about a month ago and will join immediately I get a lodge close to my campus.i also have intentions of starting university logdes in Nigeria as many doesn't really know about the organization within our campused here.

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Dear brothers, I am a Nigerian medical student an intending member.i found out about Freemasons about a month ago and will join immediately I get a lodge close to my campus.i also have intentions of starting university logdes in Nigeria as many doesn't really know about the organization within our campused here.

Begin your search online. You can find many of the answers that you are looking for by simple Google search. Search for a Grand Lodge within your local area and contact them directly.

Best wishes.

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
The Grand Lodge of Nigeria does not appear to have an official web presence at the present time, so you will need to find its details in a telephone directory and write a letter to its Grand Secretary explaining your wish and why to become a Freemason, they will take it from there.

dfreybur

Premium Member
In many countries it is necessary to be vouched for in person by someone who knows you in person. Which it is nice to make inquiries on line, by email and by paper mail, never expect any of them to matter. Never wait one second for responses. Befriend a Brother, earn his trust in person, ask if his jurisdiction functions by invitation or sponsorship.

goomba

Neo-Antient
Site Benefactor
DISTRICT GRAND LODGE OF NIGERIA
District Grand Master
Chief Moses O. Taiga

District Grand Secretary
Patrick (Femi) O. Oroyemi

Address
St George's Hall
28 Broad Street
Lagos Island