My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kidnapping in chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Brethren- Im posting this here as I am physically sick after what I have just watched. I am so angry that I literally have tears in my eyes. 4 black adults(legally anyways) kidnapped a white male with special needs(I don't know what kind but that shouldn't matter) they tied him up with what looked like a 1" rachet strap strap, taped his mouth shut, beat him, chocked him, cut his hair with a knife and cut a chunk outta his scalp in the process, also cut up his clothes! How have we come to this? How as a society do we have our youth thinking this is ok? one CNN reporter said "I don't think this is evil I just think they had bad HOME TRAINING." What the heck is "HOME TRAINING?" This act and the subsequent acceptance by the media is sickening and inexcusable.

My question is what can we as individual Freemasons and as an organization do to help heal the cracks in out our society?

Keith C

Here is a link to the CNN story: http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/index.html

These people are depraved. As to the "Home Training" I can only guess that they mean that these attackers were not raised in homes that imparted a value system and guidelines as to what is right and what is wrong. I see no way that these actions can be interpreted as anything but evil.

As to what we can do? I am at a loss. How can anyone impart a set of morals on children growing up in homes where the parents or guardians are either not present, don't care or themselves do not posses decent moral values? While I can only see these perpetrators as despicable criminals, it is my belief that they were brought up in environments that played a large role in them ending up this way.

Something has to change, but I have no answer as to what or how.

My thoughts and prayers are with the victim and his family.

Thomas Stright

Premium Member
Both myself and my wife carry to protect ourselves and family and neither of us are opposed to stepping up and helping someone in need.

ETA: The above is my response to what we can do? I am always prepared to render aid to my fellow man when needed.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

Last edited:

Bloke

Premium Member
I'm shocked and dont know how to respond but that thought "you can judge a society by how it treats its weakest members" comes to mind... and society is not government, its the people.. so does that reflect poorly on the society which produced these individuals ? Not always, some people are just mad and bad...

Last edited:

samelevel

I'm shocked and dont know how to respond but that thought "you can judge a society by how it treats its weakest members" comes to mind... and society is not government, its the people.. so does that reflect poorly on the society which produced these individuals ? Not always, some people are just mad and bad...

It's simply evil stuff ..., it's despicable!

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

Aaron Mathews

Brothers, we shouldn't despise these evil doers. For they are in stupidity and ignorance, which is intellectual and heart based darkness which compels them to do evil. These people are in their base conciousness and or lowest chakra which is red, which is a long slow wave. Through the light of the Christ (anointing) spiritually within we can transform our dark hearts from that darkness too fully loving, concious awareness, which fills us and makes us whole, which is indigo. The color blue is the polar opposite of red, blue is a high frequency wave function, so it carries more energy. However, when you shift from res base conciousness too blue concious awareness, then balance the red too blue shift, you then wear the indigo garments and spiritually crowned a priest/king, because you have implemented the anointing of the Christ within, the balance and mixing of the colors and energy of red and blue create the color indigo. Once we have been made whole we should replicate that process in others by being, lovingly gental and show peaceful compassion, so that others may live and know Gods love and fullness. When you let God fill your heart and mind, you stop grasping at other things like, addictions, habits, negative rituals, and empty platitudes that have no substance, that is the fiat of the wholeness that all people pine after. Grasp God, and once you have YHVH, give it away, so that others may celebrate with you in true spirit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.