My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking forward to more degrees

Txmason32

Well finished my Chapter degrees and they rocked ... my two council degrees are coming up soon so I am excited about that and the commandry degrees .
Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

cacarter

Premium Member
Hail new Companion! They were pretty great and I look forward to seeing them from the sideline just to get a full idea of what I experienced.

Txmason32

I am going to a chapter degree tomorrow night for some new guys and hope to get my council degrees soon . Yes they are enlightening and make me think

crono782

Premium Member
I think my favorite yr degree is the royal master followed by the mark master.

widows son

Premium Member
The Mark is awesome. Receiving the Select Master Degree in Oct. Cant wait.

Txmason32

It's been amazing . Had the order of temple conferred and loved it also

jaanthony

You have chosen a great path, enjoy the work get involved by attending stated meetings and accept any officer position you may be chosen for.
Fraternally yours,
E:. Joseph A Avalos, Grand Prelate Grand Commandery KT of Texas.

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Site Benefactor
Greetings and welcome Companion and Sir Knight! I hope you enjoy your journey in the York Rite of Freemasonry.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I am very much looking forward to joining the York Rite. I was raised the 4th of this month and have been advised by brothers in the lodge and here on the forum to wait at least 6 months and get to know more about Blue Lodge before joining an appendant body. Sounds like good advice which I will follow.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Update....I turned in my petition to the YR five days ago. Although I was going to wait for six months I was presented an opportunity to take a two day course to complete the rite that is half the price as taking it degree to degree. As my wife and I are both retired and living on a fixed income I could not pass this by.