My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man STUFF movies

THemenway

In Smokin' Aces, the scene when the guy is shot up and in the old woman's tub is hilarious. The first time I saw that karate kid come in there and start going off, I laughed so hard I thought I was going to pass out.
"I feel like you're eyeballin me dawg".

Sent from my iPhone using Freemasonry

sipsey

Here are a few of my favorites that I have to watch if they come on. Luckily my wife understands this side of me. King Arthur (Clive Owen-2004), Shooter, Shoot em' up, Zombieland, Book of Eli and both Boondock Saints

choppersteve03

Premium Member
good fellas
platoon
apacolipse now
friday
any cheech and chong movies, and any movies with bro.richard pryor or bro. john wayne.

choppersteve03

Premium Member
nobody has mentioned the pacific mini series, it is kick ass one of the best ww2 shows to date. its a mini series that watches like a movie,watch it when you have a chance you wont be disappointed.

THemenway

Just saw The Source Code last night. You have to open your imagination a little, but an awesome movie!

MikeMay

Premium Member
Cowboys and Aliens...pretty good movie, lots of great one-liners and awesome special effects...