My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Day at TMRC

Monson

You'll find me and my crew stuck at our smoker doing a brisket or so for Arlington Lodge 438. Please drop by...apparently it will be wet and we'll be fighting to keep the home fire burning!

owls84

Premium Member
I just received word that TMRC Masonic Family Day has been cancelled due to wet grounds and rain in the forcast. Can anyone back this up with credible information?

Monson

Our WM just called me to tell me it had indeed been canceled. I believe the cook off is still on.

JBD

Premium Member
It is indeed cancelled. I got an email from GL (Orville O'Neill) that would seem to be pretty reliable

Bro. Kurt P.M.

2018 14G DCO
Premium Member
The Masonic Family Day scheduled at the TMRC in Arlington for Saturday, October 10th, has been canceled because of rain and resulting wet grounds in the pecan orchard picnic area.

However, the BBQ cook off will still be held on the north parking lot of the TMRC.

There is an announcement on the Grand Lodge website addressing this as well..

Last edited:

Gerald.Harris

Premium Member
Premium Member
So how many are going to the Grand Lodge in December ? I would still like to meet up with as many as possible.