My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic License Plates

Joey

Co-Founder
Staff Member
It actually is on the MM..... If you look closely you'll see that they forgot to outline the compass on the right side. If you look at the bottom of the square on the right side you'll see that the compass is indeed on top as it should be. I'm fairly certain that an adjustment can be made on the final design.

dhouseholder

I'm kind of upset becuase my tags expire in February. I really don't think these plates will be available by then. :glare:

CecilF

After voting, be sure to click on the "Comments" link and tell them that both legs should be ABOVE the square, otherwise sales will not meet expectations.

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
After voting, be sure to click on the "Comments" link and tell them that both legs should be ABOVE the square, otherwise sales will not meet expectations.

I just Voted again, and added polite commentary as to the need for position correction.

jwardl

I understand and agree with the S&C comments -- but hope that minor modifications to the design are allowed without having to go through the process all over again. I'd rather take it the way it is if that were the. Besides, matches my CafePress clock :)

cemab4y

Premium Member
In Kentucky, the Grand Lodge of Kentucky gets a $7 rebate on every tag sold. You are supposed to be Master Mason in good standing, in order to purchase the plates. However, the clerks up in Bug Hollow KY, probably don't know what a dues card is, and would not be able to tell a Master Mason, from a cowan. Also, PH Masons can get the tag.

Ashton Lawson

Premium Member
I let my custom T "Mason" plate expire so I could get a set of these. The DMV wanted $205 :31:to renew my custom plate, so I said no. That's absurd. That's more expensive than dues in both of the blue lodges I belong to. I took normal plates, and when these are finally available for order at the local DMV office, I'll put a set on both of my vehicles.

If anyone wants to pay $200 a year, "Mason" is available on a custom plate now.