My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Regalia

Bro. Staton

In your lodge what type or style of masonic regalia does your lodge uses for your officers. I have seen the the metal type with the velvet backing, velvet type sash with the masonic officer symbol on it, cord type with the masonic emblem attach. Which style does your lodge uses and where do you currently purchases yours from as well???

Attachments

• RY-COL-OF-AR-11.png
    RY-COL-OF-AR-11.png
    236 KB · Views: 562
  • 1ChainCollarssmall.jpg
    1ChainCollarssmall.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 660

dfreybur

Premium Member
My mother lodge uses a set of gold tone on velvet for installation and OV, a set of of silver tone on velvet for degrees and a set on blue rope for stated meetings, practices and for one person during a specific degree. Sets build up after consolidations so may as well put the better ones to use.

Companion Joe

Premium Member
We currently use blue ropes with silver jewels. We have a very old set of embroidered, fringed, wide collars, but they haven't been used in probably a dozen years.

dmurawsky

Premium Member
my lodge uses metal chains where each link is a coin with an emblem on it. The jewels hang from them.

MarkR

Premium Member
Here's my lodge's collar, from back when I was in the east. Red, white, and blue velvet.

Reactions: MBC

MaineMason

Blue and white aprons and velvet-backed chain collars with silver jewels. Purple and white for Past Masters.

Bro. Staton

We use the blue chain collars with the silver emblems. Right side of the second image.
We have both types as several have stated on here they have seen some rough times. I think the velvet slash are nice and much cheaper and should last longer IMO.

kastonw

Premium Member
Both of my lodges use the Blue velvet with the silver chain work on them but the York Rite that I'm a member of dosent use any

Bro. Staton

Ours uses this style. It is probably similar to what dmurawsky mentioned.

Local lodge color is silver though. Gold chains are reserved for Grand Staff.

gIE6OyM.jpg
Thanks for the picture and by chance can you indicate where they are ordered from as well???? Thanks so much......

Brother_Steve

Premium Member
Thanks for the picture and by chance can you indicate where they are ordered from as well???? Thanks so much......
We have to order through our GL or through a GL approved vendor. Our secretary has an ID number through which orders are placed. They wont sell to a lodge that is not 'official.'