My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MM - Getting Raised

MALAYA

Its been long a journey and I would not ask to change it nor to ask anything less.

Two weeks from now I will be raised to be a Master Mason and the one that will be raising me and doing the lecture is Dad. I am deeply honored and will definitely treasure this for the rest of my life.

MALAYA

The ceremony was very solemn and all the brothers who participated in the ceremony did very well their part. I would say, this something that I will never forget for the rest of my life, all the waiting is all worth it. And by the way, my father was the one who raised me and did my MM lecture.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
The ceremony was very solemn and all the brothers who participated in the ceremony did very well their part. I would say, this something that I will never forget for the rest of my life, all the waiting is all worth it. And by the way, my father was the one who raised me and did my MM lecture.
Great! Congratulations!