My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MM's, do you wear a ring all the time?

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
I had a comment about by gym you mean kitchen and by lift you mean drink beer...but I couldn't think of anything witty yet appropriate for cardio...so ill just say 60? dang how are you still alive?....lol

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I had a comment about by gym you mean kitchen and by lift you mean drink beer...but I couldn't think of anything witty yet appropriate for cardio...so ill just say 60? dang how are you still alive?....lol
I resemble that remark and, yes, occasionally the weights that I lift are 12 oz. cans.

Dalton McGaffeny

I agree brother, we should let our light shine. If for nothing else to give light to those in darkness. I personally believe we would gain more brothers if they could see us. - Bro. McGaffeny, Roger Hughes #624 PHA. Austin, TX

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry Pro

Brother H

Greeting Brethren,
When I was raised, I got a gift from a very dear Brother with my MM ring that I never remove from my finger.
I am currently working in the Middle East between Qatar and Dubai, yet, I rarely remove my ring.
I am proud of my membership, and will be more proud to show around our qualities and ethics.

Lebanon Lodge #10,
District Grand Lodge of Syria-Lebanon
Under the Jurisdiction of
The Grand Lodge of the F&AM of
The State Of New York

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry Pro

mrpierce17

KOP Council director / Lodge instructor
Premium Member
Still haven't figured out how to do multiple quotes yet but I will lift enough for all my more seasoned brothers ( don't like to use the word old ) I got you guys when I do my workout you may continue with lifting your beer cans I will also throw a few back myself cheers

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Still haven't figured out how to do multiple quotes yet
you click the quotes that you want to use then underneath the text box is a button that says "insert quotes... click that. it brings up a window for you to review which quotes you have selected and then you click "Quote these messages" and wallah!!

Carl_in_NH

Site Benefactor
I wear one of my rings at all times except in the shower, or when working on high voltage or high current sources. That's just a safety thing, as a ring makes a great connection for high voltage to stop your heart, or high current to turn your ring glowing orange and burn through your finger should it become the short circuit. Neither scenario is my idea of light.

I normally wear a working mans ring of no special importance to me emotionally. For special occasions I wear my late father's ring, which was bought for him by my late mother in '64 when my father was raised. Every time I sit in a new chair or am installed in a new office, I make sure to wear dads old ring. While I didn't join the craft until after he passed, I think he smiles down on my adventure and growth in Masonry. I know my mother was pleased when I asked for his ring and told her my intent to wear it.

While mom is gone now as well, I feel both her and my father's approval as I continue my journey. Dad was never an officer, but if my brothers so will it I will wear dad's ring to the Oriental Chair when I finish my duty in the West. That connection to the past and my mother and father is an important thing to me.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
I wear one of my rings at all times except in the shower, or when working on high voltage or high current sources. That's just a safety thing, as a ring makes a great connection for high voltage to stop your heart, or high current to turn your ring glowing orange and burn through your finger should it become the short circuit. Neither scenario is my idea of light.

I normally wear a working mans ring of no special importance to me emotionally. For special occasions I wear my late father's ring, which was bought for him by my late mother in '64 when my father was raised. Every time I sit in a new chair or am installed in a new office, I make sure to wear dads old ring. While I didn't join the craft until after he passed, I think he smiles down on my adventure and growth in Masonry. I know my mother was pleased when I asked for his ring and told her my intent to wear it.

While mom is gone now as well, I feel both her and my father's approval as I continue my journey. Dad was never an officer, but if my brothers so will it I will wear dad's ring to the Oriental Chair when I finish my duty in the West. That connection to the past and my mother and father is an important thing to me.
That's a great story brother!

Sent from my LG-H811 using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app